$ 9.95 per month – billed monthly
$ 99.50 per year – one time payment (2 months free)
I work mainly with WordPress platform because of its flexibility, and security. These types of sites give you more control over what goes on. It also means that you can update, add, delete, and play with the site yourself, and don’t have to pay a consultant every time you want to change some text.
- Initial video/ phone consultation to discuss the site
- Design of the site and template to your specifications, (as far as the template will allow and programming is extra.)
- Design of your banner, and other graphic elements
- Addition of text, and all the initial pages, up to 5 pages of text and graphics (home, contact, about, Page 4,). After that, you will be billed at the hourly rate.
- Addition and configuration of 2 plugins to get you up and running
- Search Engine Optimization, (SEO,) for the home page of the site
- Barbapple Studios level I security on the site
- 1 backup per week
- 1/2 hour worth of personal video training when the site is complete to walk you through the things you need to know to update the site and make changes to the site.
- Matching Twitter page set up with matching header graphics and necessary information filled out
- BarbApple Studios Level II security
- 1 extra page designed, matching facebook page with matching header graphics, and necessary information filled out
- Barbapple Studios Level III Security
- Daily Backups of the website
In the Gold package all of the platforms will be branded to look and feel the same. This is the way to go if you intend to market yourself properly on the internet,so that your client feels that they have the same experience in each place. All of the platforms will be linked to each other seamlessly.
Hosting only: $ 9.95 per month – Billed monthly
Paid yearly – 2 months free – $ 99.50
Barbapple Studios Level III security
The abililty to rest assured that the import back end of your site is taken care of
We also offer training in the basic use of a WordPress website:
- How to add pages, and why
- How to add posts to your blog
- How to set up your website as a blog and a website
- How to find the right plugins
- How to add plugins
- How to work with your websites template
- How to change your template
This is a 90 minute training that you can do all at once or in three 1/2 hour sessions, whichever you prefer. This training is conducted using a variety of methods: Google hangouts, Skype, and zoomed in. The cost of this full comprehensive training is only $150.00, which is a special rate for first time training customers, and can be renewed in 1/2 hour increments for $55.00
Normal training fees:
1/2 hour – $60.00
1 hour – $120.00
90 minutes – $180.00
2 hours – $240.00
Call for pricing on longer blocks of time which can be used at your own convenience. With Skype, you can have more than one person sit in on the training at no extra cost to you.